Vitality is at the core of the Swissôtel philosophy.
Treat yourself to a relaxing, energizing break at Swissôtel Büyük Efes Izmir, our 5-star hotel on the shores of the Aegean. Our Vitality package invites you to relax, rebalance and rejuvenate with a special selection of spa treatments and personal training classes at Pürovel Spa & Sport, spread over 5,500 square meters amid the hotel’s lush gardens.
Our package offers you a discount of 5% off the best available rate with breakfast. You’ll also receive:
– Personal classes including a 50-minute private swimming session, reformer Pilates, functional training, or table tennis
– Your choice of a 30-minute head, neck, back, or foot spa massage
– Free entrance to Pürovel Spa & Sport, and free use of the wet areas (indoor and outdoor pools, Turkish bath, whirlpool, sauna, steam room)
– Personalised training program and BMI calculation
– Vitality Drink at the Lobby Lounge during check-in
– Breakfast from the lavish open buffet at Café Swiss
– Free WiFi
This offer is available year-round.
The offer is valid for a minimum of two-night stays.
Personal training classes and spa massage by Pürovel Spa & Sport are not available on check-in day.
Reservations for personal training classes and spa massages are subject to availability.
Please inform the Spa at least three hours in advance if you wish to cancel your reservation.
Guests will assume all responsibility if the spa services are not used on the day of reservation.
The massage (head, neck, back or foot) is offered one time per adult during the stay. Reservation is required for the massage. The service depends on Pürovel Spa & Sport centre’s availability and it is offered if the centre is open.
The package can be cancelled free of charge up to one day before the check-in day.
The right to benefit from Pürovel Spa & Sports services within the scope of the accommodation package cannot be transferred to another accommodation or be combined with another package.
Stretch your weekend at Swissôtel Büyük Efes Izmir. Reward yourself with an idyllic weekend at the finest luxury hotel in Izmir, embedded in 12,000 square meters of lush gardens right on the sparkling Gulf of Izmir....Discover